Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Review on this blog! Montagne Jeunesse Passion peel off

I've recently become an Influenster.

What's that, you ask? Why, it's a great influencer program that sends out boxes of goodies for you to try, called a VoxBox, and then you give them a solid go and let the companies know how you liked them. So far, I've been VERY happy with my first voxbox...so happy, in fact, that I decided to start a NEW blog dedicated to product reviews.

So I got this peel off masque in my first voxbox, and I haven't seen a peel off masque I liked since 1992. These is vegetarian, cruelty free, and free of parabens, so I was happy to spread it on my face! After I used it, I felt all glowy, and I felt like my skin looked much younger. I'm definitely going to be getting more of this, because you can't put a price on confidence!

You can check out Montagne Jeunesse here and Influenster here.

No comments:

Post a Comment